People can enjoy leaf, fruit, and other plant prints now that they are in style again. Flower patterns are gaining even more popularity. Below you can see a few pictures of the many wallpaper patterns that are available to you. These flowerful prints create an ambiance of relaxation and positivity and can help us get through our bleak days. It is important to note – I have done my research – wallpapers are now available in this year’s trendy patterns.
Giant Posters Revisited
A wide selection of pastel colors with flower patterns are available for home decor. More artistically inclined people can opt to paint some enlarged flower patterns with watercolor on their white walls. However, if you don’t have an artistic bone in your body, we suggest choosing wallpaper. In the 70s and 80s, it was incredibly popular to hang giant posters in your living room. I bring this up, because posters are coming back in style. Of course, now we have 2D and 3D posters to choose from as well. Additionally, nowadays most posters come as wall stickers instead of thick rolled up paper. In some cases, these wall stickers can come in multiple pieces. We recommend you try to assemble the poster beforehand on a table, and only start peeling off the backs of the stickers and putting them on the wall when you have the whole picture in front of you. It is really frustrating to notice at the end that you have missed a piece. If you have ever tried to decorate your windows with stickers with your kids during the Holidays, you might have noticed the little air bubbles that form if you don’t pay careful attention during application. If you want your wall stickers to be done professionally, just reach out to me and I’ll be glad to help!
Tips for making your wall stickers stand out
- You can achieve a cool result by incorporating a piece of furniture into the picture, such as a wall lamp.
- Wallpapers that create the illusion of a cracked wall are also popular.
- It is also important to keep in mind that your wall texture and color match the surface in the picture, so the wallpaper creates visual authenticity.
- Pictures that break up space in a room are favorites of modern homes. If you want to balance your room in such a way, keep in mind that the photo will only have an effect at a certain distance. In smaller spaces pick something else.
- I would be happy to show you more eye-catching ideas for integrating new and good quality posters and wall stickers into your home. We can visually trick our minds and create an effect of a large bright room with windows and a view in a small unlit area of the house.
Wall stickers are also an excellent solution in a child’s room, living room, or an office space. For more ideas please take a look at our related articles! – How Can I Clean Walls With Flat Paint?
If you have any questions or need advice, please don’t hesitate to give me a call! I would be happy to answer any questions that arise.
Warmest regards, Peter Hando
Related blog articles: